Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
The BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management aims at providing students with expert training in order to become highly-skilled professionals able to pursue a successful career in the Hospitality and Tourism industries which constitute main economic activities in Greece.
The need for well-trained professionals in both the local and global market has now become imperative. The industry is rapidly growing and with it the need for educated and ambitious executives who will pursue successful careers. Under that light, the programme aims to provide students with the necessary academic and technical skills they will need in their professional careers. The programme allows them not only to enrich their knowledge on key issues in the field of Tourism and Hospitality, but also to delve into new methodologies and techniques.
The Tourism and Hospitality industry is one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing industries. This growth generates numerous opportunities for highly-qualified professionals. The BA (Hons) International Hospitality and Tourism Management programme offers the necessary skills to those who wish to advance professionally in the Hospitality and Tourism sectors. Graduates of the programme can:
- Pursue a career in various sectors of the Tourism industry such as:
- Hotels and resorts
- Congress venues
- Education and counseling services in the Tourism sector
- Event management
- Travel agencies
- International tour operators
- Restaurants and Catering
- Airlines and cruise companies
- Hospitality Management
- National, regional and local tourism offices
- Cultural venues
- Theme parks and entertainment venues
- Work as freelancers, creating and developing their own business.
- Continue their studies at postgraduate level in Greece and abroad.