Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
• Complete an application for admission.
• Provide evidence of completion of secondary-level education.
• Demonstrate English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0.
This program prepares students for the technology jobs of the future. Information security is the practice of ensuring the confidentiality, availability or integrity of a system. Digital forensics courses will provide students with a comprehensive understanding of digital forensics investigation tools and techniques, and the collection, preservation, and analysis of digital evidence. Graduates will have an in-depth understanding of threats, risks, and attacks, and the technologies, policies and procedures to mitigate information system threats.
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
• Support the data management needs of business through the design, implementation and maintenance of relational databases.
• Collaborate with constituents to establish the information technology needs of a business and plan an appropriate solution and procurement strategy.
• Demonstrate the use of project management techniques within an appropriate system analysis and design life cycle framework to develop an information system.
• Solve a variety of business problems through the application of structured program analysis and design concepts.
• Apply ethical decision-making models in the information technology environment.
• Protect information assets through the implementation of security models and standards.
• Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
• Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
• Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
• Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
• Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.