Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
• Complete an application for admission.
• Provide evidence of completion of secondary-level education.
• Demonstrate English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0.
NAU’s Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting is designed to help students prepare for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) exam and have an exciting career in the financial sector. Currently, most positions in the field of accounting go to individuals holding a bachelor’s degree in accounting, and individuals who attain professional certification have even greater opportunities. Future graduates of this program may be qualified to work in a public accounting firm or as a private accountant for corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships, government agencies and non-profit organizations.
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
• Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
• Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
• Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
• Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
• Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.