Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
• Complete an application for admission.
• Provide evidence of completion of secondary-level education.
• Demonstrate English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0.
Whether in the corporate or private business setting, entrepreneurship is an essential ingredient for success in the business field. Entrepreneurs serve as catalysts for economic growth by recognizing business opportunities and finding innovative ways to leverage those opportunities.
This program prepares students to think like entrepreneurs and to utilize entrepreneurial tools and strategies, including opportunity scanning, product/service development plans, and pro forma financial statements, to achieve success in the creation of new business ventures.
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
• Apply concepts, theories, and analytical methods in all of the functional areas of business.
• Analyze typical challenges that business decision makers are likely to face and recommend solutions, using critical thinking skills and ethical decision-making models.
• Demonstrate effective collaboration and teamwork skills.
• Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
• Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
• Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
• Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
• Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.