Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
• Complete an application for admission.
• Provide evidence of completion of secondary-level education.
• Demonstrate English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0.
Are you creative? Do you like to be on the cutting edge of business development? As a Business Administration graduate with emphasis in Marketing, you will be well-qualified for a career in advertising, market research, product management, promotions, and sales management
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
• Demonstrate the ability to apply theory and critical-thinking skills to practical issues and problems that decision-makers in the field of business are likely to face.
• Demonstrate proficiency in both written and oral communication skills through research papers, business memos, formal letters, written reports, oral presentations, and classroom discussions.
• Utilize approved techniques to effectively analyze and synthesize numerical information with an emphasis in the areas of financial, statistical, and quantitative analysis as applied to business.
• Reflect appropriate leadership traits and teamwork skills during group activities and collaborative projects conducted and/or initiated by the instructor.
• Show proficiency in the use of information technology and competence with respect to information literacy.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify ethical issues in various business situations and articulate a thoughtful position in response to those issues.
• Prepare for employment responsibilities and continuing education appropriate to their degree level.
• Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
• Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
• Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
• Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
• Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.