Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
• Συμπληρωμένη αίτηση.
• Αποδεικτικό ολοκλήρωσης της δευτεροβάθμιας εκπαίδευσης.
• Αποδεδειγμένη ικανότητα χρήσης της αγγλικής γλώσσας: TOEFL 500 ή IELTS 5.0.
The human resources management emphasis prepares graduates of the program to excel in either a human resources department or in an upper-level management position. Most companies today value a manager who has mastered human resource knowledge in addition to strong business skills. As a graduate of this program, you can expect to find careers in a wide range of management and human resource positions including: Training and Development Specialist, Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources Manager, Compensation and Benefits Specialist, and Human Resources Director.
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
• Demonstrate the ability to apply theory and critical-thinking skills to practical issues and problems that decision-makers in the field of business are likely to face.
• Demonstrate proficiency in both written and oral communication skills through research papers, business memos, formal letters, written reports, oral presentations, and classroom discussions.
• Utilize approved techniques to effectively analyze and synthesize numerical information with an emphasis in the areas of financial, statistical, and quantitative analysis as applied to business.
• Reflect appropriate leadership traits and teamwork skills during group activities and collaborative projects conducted and/or initiated by the instructor.
• Show proficiency in the use of information technology and competence with respect to information literacy.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify ethical issues in various business situations and articulate a thoughtful position in response to those issues.
• Prepare for employment responsibilities and continuing education appropriate to their degree level.
• Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
• Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
• Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
• Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
• Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.