Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
• Complete an application for admission.
• Provide evidence of completion of secondary-level education.
• Demonstrate English proficiency: TOEFL 500 or IELTS 5.0.
Today, more business is being conducted on an international level. With an emphasis in international business, you will have the opportunity to focus on how business is conducted on a global scale, while learning how other countries structure their business environments. As a graduate, you’ll have a distinct advantage with any firm that does business globally.
Graduates of this Program will be able to:
• Demonstrate the ability to apply theory and critical-thinking skills to practical issues and problems that decision-makers in the field of business are likely to face.
• Demonstrate proficiency in both written and oral communication skills through research papers, business memos, formal letters, written reports, oral presentations, and classroom discussions.
• Utilize approved techniques to effectively analyze and synthesize numerical information with an emphasis in the areas of financial, statistical, and quantitative analysis as applied to business.
• Reflect appropriate leadership traits and teamwork skills during group activities and collaborative projects conducted and/or initiated by the instructor.
• Show proficiency in the use of information technology and competence with respect to information literacy.
• Demonstrate the ability to identify ethical issues in various business situations and articulate a thoughtful position in response to those issues.
• Prepare for employment responsibilities and continuing education appropriate to their degree level.
• Year round classes allow you to finish your degree quickly.
• Online courses can be accessed 24/7 from anywhere there is an internet connection.
• Highly qualified faculty provide instruction in theory and practice.
• Free online tutoring in select subject areas.
• Access to qualified local professors and academic support services.