Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
Candidates for Undergraduate studies should be holders of:
• a High School Leaving Certificate with good performance and the High School Diploma or
• the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma or at least six IB Subject Certificates (including at least three at the higher level) with a minimum total of 30 points, or
• A Levels obtained locally
Very good knowledge of the English language certified by:
• IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System)
• Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE)
• Cambridge Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE)
• TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), internet-based test (iBT) and special home edition
• iGCSE English Language
Hotel and hospitality businesses represent one of the biggest industries offering exciting career opportunities all over the world. This management track equips the future executive with the theoretical and administrative knowledge to successfully manage hotel and hospitality operations.
While learning about all key areas of hotel and hospitality management, students develop the necessary attitude and skills to deliver service excellence in a vibrant global industry.
Practicum - A real-life project for final year students
The Practicum is part of the programme of studies of all the Bachelors programmes of the Business Administration & Economics Department. Final year students have the opportunity to work on real-life projects in companies or organisations, practise their skills and knowledge, and better understand the links between business theory and practice in authentic settings.
Graduates are awarded the Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Business Studies (Hotel & Hospitality Management).
The degree is awarded by University of York (UK).