WHY TO CHOOSE THIS PROGRAM
- American University Degree by the affiliated university, State University of New York, Empire State College
- Flexible studies and curriculums according to students’ needs
- Recognized credits for prior learning experience
- Student Advisors – “guardian angel” that monitors student’s progress and builds an ongoing relationship
- Experienced tutors and high-quality learning methods combining lectures with company visits, seminars, lectures from famous and recognized professionals
- Career/Alumni services that connects students with job opportunities through career events, fairs and job postings.
As a field of study, communications is applied to journalism, business, public relations, marketing, news broadcasting, intercultural communications, education, public administration—and beyond.
Communication careers allow you to see the world from fresh perspectives and present the world to an audience.
Print journalists and online journalists, social media specialists, public relations specialists, communication campaigns, advertisers, copywriters, marketing specialists
Communication careers are available in any business sector like media, PR/Advertising agencies, business organizations, multinational companies, technology industry, pharmaceutical industries, shipping companies, food & beverage, telecommunications, etc.