Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
The programme is addressed to a wide range of graduates and professionals related to the technology industry who wish to pursue a career in Electronic Engineering.
Copy of University degree (issued by Greek or foreign Universities in engineering or relevant subject area) or equivalent international qualifications, or substantive professional experience.
Copy of English language certificate (IELTS band minimum 6.0 with no component score below 5.5)
Letters of Recommendation
Copy of Identity Card
AMC Application Form
A personal interview complements the evaluation of the above documentation.
This postgraduate programme was designed by the University of Portsmouth under the standards set by the
Engineering Council in the UK Standard for Professional Engineering Competence (UK-SPEC). It has a strong
focus on the practical element and covers the skills gap via a number of practical lab exercises and coursework
notes and material.
It provides state-of-the-art, relevant and up-to-date skills that will enhance students’ engineering competencies.
Through this course you will broaden your knowledge of electronic engineering and strengthen your ability to apply
new technologies in the design and implementation of modern systems. Students study several key topics for which
a range of assessment methods encourages a deeper understanding of engineering and allows them to develop their
skills. This includes written examinations, coursework and laboratory project based learning portfolios. Students also
complete a four-month individual project (dissertation) in which they apply their knowledge to a significant, in-depth piece of analysis or design. Projects are tailored to their individual interests and may take place in the College’s laboratories or in industry.
Why choose the ΜSc Electronic and Electrical Systems Engineering?
- ΜSc Electronic and Electrical Systems Engineering
- Gain professional competencies for the dynamic field of modern electronic engineering.
- Strong focus on practical applications and design aspects of electronic systems rather than only theoretical analysis and detail.
- Parallel attending the seminar ‘’Efficient Embedded System Design’’, from the leading ARM company. The Metropolitan College is currently the only ARM Certified CPDE Training Partner in South European Union.
- Experiment with a wide range of embedded systems kits and control applications including motion mechanisms and control.
- Experiment with a wide range of high voltage and current systems, including synchronous and asynchronous electric machines and corresponding controller drives.
- Access to advanced technology and laboratory equipment for RF and wireless measurement systems.
- Independent research project in modern specialized laboratories and technological equipment.
- Flexible class schedule ideal for the busy professionals and for completing the programme in one academic year.
- Νearly all students from this course have found a job directly related to their studies within six months from seeking employment.
This degree will prepare you for a career in Electrical or Electronic Engineering. Most common professional opportunities are in the industries related to: