Executive MBA is a program for senior and upper-level executives with achievement record, leadership potential, and intellectual curiosity. Take your time to explore how ALBA can fuel your career, broaden your perspective, and help you grow as a leader of organizational renewal in the era of Digital Transformation.
Our unique program is offered in modular, weekend format over 20 months and supported by a dedicated staff aimed to facilitate senior and upper-level executives with heavy management workload. To experience real-time transformation, you will learn from the senior faculty of Alba with pedigree in executive education in Greece and abroad. To build your global outlook and cutting edge skills, you will also learn from top business educators from the premier business schools in Europe and the US. Learning together with participants from diverse functional and industry backgrounds, you will tap into different strengths and perspectives and enjoy a strong network of peers.
How EMBA differs
• Strategic and Digital Transofrmation perspective: The Alba Executive MBA Program has a modular structure that evolves around five Strategy themes: Big Picture Challenges, Business Fundamentals, Development of Personal and Organization Capabilities and, finally, Renewing the Business. All 5 themes contain courses that engage with Digital Transformation from a strategic point of view.
• Unparalleled depth in Leadership and Innovation: While leadership courses are mushrooming, the unique feature of our EMBA is a program-long combination of coaching, 360-degree assessments and team activities, aimed to help you foster your own authentic leadership approach. At the same time, our EMBA features an unusually holistic innovation view which spans technology-based, marketing-driven, process-based, and business model innovation.
• Efficient and convenient: Our modular format runs in 36 weekends, twice a month over 20 months (with long breaks). Modules feature a variety of teaching methods including interactive, case-based discussions, cutting-edge academic knowledge, and in-class exercises. Actionable learning takes off with take-home assignments (and not exams) to help you embed the new knowledge in your business.
• Alba’s seal of quality: With our undisputed track record in executive education, you will experience Alba’s senior faculty’s stellar class performance and top-notch expertise. Having won the respect of academia abroad, we are also able to attract top business thinkers from leading schools such as Wharton, Harvard, LBS, INSEAD, IMD, SDA Bocconi, Duke, Darden etc., with a goal to spark your intellect and ignite your curiosity.
• Harness a network of accomplished peers: Our professors are not the only source of learning. You learn from the experience of peers who have work experience of at least 10 years of which 3 to 5 years of solid management experience (i.e., managing people and/or projects) and share a passion to grow and potential to succeed.