Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
Double Degree : MSc in Supply Chain Management (Alba) and Master Degree - The European Business Program (EBP) International (KEDGE, France)
This program prepares young graduates (with business or engineering background) and early-career professionals for a successful career into the world of Supply Chain Business and Logistics. With a sharp focus on developing well-rounded professionals, this specialized management program equips you with the knowledge, skills, international outlook, and practical experience to launch yourself in Supply Chain & Logistics in Greece and abroad. You learn how the supply chain management integrates all key business processes from original suppliers to end users and how it adds value in products and services for customers and other stakeholders in a global scale.
The program is offered in exchange collaboration with KEDGE Business School
• In 20 months, students receive two degrees by ALBA and KEDGE
• KEDGE has a strong global reputation on Supply Chain Management (Ranked as #1 French program in Supply Chain).
• An applied perspective within every single course.
• Distinct focus on the architecture of the global supply chain and logistics.
• Opportunity to take courses abroad and work as an intern in another European country.
• Exposure to real life business problems through the Master Thesis projects and an international internship.
• Students will learn to reconcile cultural differences, always with an eye on real-world working conditions.
After completing the program, participants should be able to:
• Comprehend qualitatively and quantitatively the core areas of business.
• Be effective decision makers, capable of solving a variety of business problems.
• Understand Global Supply Chain Management processes, their design and methods for analysis and implementation
• Master the tools required for strategic management and Global Supply Chain analysis
• Learn Global Supply Chain Management Techniques and place them in a corporate context through case studies
• Display strong analytical and communication skills.
• Be a valuable team player in a multinational-multicultural business environment
Key features of the program
• 5 core modules & 1 workshop (September-January) at ALBA - Weekday classes between 18:00 – 22:00, three times per weeks on average
• 5 months in France – Bordeaux at KEDGE Business School*: 9 specialized supply chain modules (February-June) at KEDGE Business School in France * in English
• Learning methods and Assessment: Supply Chain Simulation, group reports/presentations, case study analysis, mid-term tests, final exams
• Master Thesis supervised by ALBA faculty
• 20 weeks Internship in Greece or France
• Personal Development program supervised by KEDGE in English