Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
THE ALBA MSc IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT IS DESIGNED FOR:
• Recent graduates from any discipline who wish to work in business and management
• Recent graduates in business, management or economics seeking in-depth insight into the mechanisms of the global economy as well as the strategy and operations of the international corporation
• Young professionals with limited experience who want to enhance their employability in the local and the international labor market
The MSc in International Business and Management will prepare young graduates (with business or non-business background) for an entry into the world of business. With a sharp focus on developing well-rounded professionals, this general management program will equip you with the knowledge, practical experience, and confidence to launch yourself in business. You will learn to apply skills in a variety of companies, whether in a large multinational or in an export-oriented, fast-growing, small company and variety of functions whether it is finance, supply chain, or marketing in Greece or abroad.
• Mandatory career development course (summer internship for those curently unemployed or professional development for those who already work is an integral part of our program of studies. Students will connect the knowledge, models and skills learnt in class with the everyday practice of business and management, improving significantly their employability after graduation.
• Distinct focus on the architecture of the global trade and financial systems.
• An applied perspective within every single course, culminating with the strategic business planning capstone course.
• Extensive opportunities to take courses abroad through student exchange agreements with a large network of top Business Schools worldwide.
• Exposure to real life business problems through the Field Consulting projects.
• The optional research dissertation for those interested in pursuing a PhD and the elective courses help students become independent thinkers as they will critically assess and challenge the established models of management and propose innovative ways of addressing key challenges at work.
• Graduates of the MSc in International Business and Management choosing to take The ALBA MBA after having acquired the necessary work experience, will have three courses waived, in addition to the Alba Alumni discount
• Company sponsorship (full or partial)
• Scholarships/Financial Aid
Alba Graduate Business School is committed to attracting outstanding individuals and helping them finance their studies. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of prior academic excellence and scholarship recipients must maintain high performance throughout their studies. Financial Aid is awarded to worthy candidates on the basis of financial need.
Tuition fees are paid at the beginning of each two-month period, plus a one-off non-refundable fee upon registration.
Key features of the program
• Weekday classes between 18:00 – 22:00, three times per weeks on average
• A 12-month program (working students can extend their studies to 14 months).
• 9 core modules & 2 workshops
• Assessment: group reports/presentations, case study analysis, mid-term tests, final exams
• 4 elective courses or international component (studies abroad) or Field Consulting Project . Note that the number of the elective courses that a student may follow is not standard, since courses offered are either equivalent to 2 credits or 1 credit each
• Dissertation or Career Development (Internship or Professional Development for working students).