Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
The MSc in Marketing Is Designed for:
• Recent university graduates who want to launch a career in marketing and deepen their knowledge of the field.
• Working professionals with an interest in and commitment to marketing, aiming to advance their careers in this field.
• Individuals seeking to (a) enhance their knowledge in digital marketing tools (b) employ marketing analytics o develop marketing consulting skills and (c) advance their critical thinking around marketing to foster marketing accountability in their organizations
Marketing is a key aspect of every business and a fascinating work context. Choosing marketing for your graduate studies will equip you with a strong understanding of the modern business environment and will place you at the core of a company’s decision making. The ALBA MSc. in Marketing can prepare you for these challenges. It is a rigorous program aiming to provide current and prospective marketers with a blend of strategic thinking, analytical skills and contemporary marketing tools. The program provides students with an extensive coverage of digital marketing strategies and applications along with marketing metrics and marketing analytics tools to help them foster marketing accountability across their organizations.
• Accredited a by The New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE)
• A focus on applied learning: the program is designed to provide students with opportunities to test the practical relevance of the marketing topics taught through project work, case study analysis, and software applications.
• The internship opportunities, for eligible students, it offers in positions relative to the Marketing field.
• Innovative curriculum: the program offers a number of unique courses and workshops:
o Digital Marketing presents with the latest tools of digital marketing communications.
o Marketing Metrics demonstrates key marketing performance indicators.
o Marketing Engineering involves computer-assisted marketing analysis and planning.
o Marketing Consultancy Project relates to a project for a real company
o Nielsen Retail Measurement present the Nielsen Methodology on retail data analytics.
o SAS Marketing Analytics applies big data analytics in marketing decision making.
• Company sponsorship (full or partial)
• Scholarships/Financial Aid
Alba Graduate Business School is committed to attracting outstanding individuals and helping them finance their studies. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of prior academic excellence and scholarship recipients must maintain high performance throughout their studies. Financial Aid is awarded to worthy candidates on the basis of financial need.
Tuition fees are paid at the beginning of each two-month period, plus a one-off non-refundable fee upon registration.
Key features of the program
• Weekday classes between 18:00 – 22:00,twice or three times per week on average.
• A 14-month program
• 13 core modules and 4 workshops
• Assessment: group reports/presentations, case study analysis, mid-term tests, final exams
• Dissertation or Internship or Elective courses