The MSc in Risk Management is designed to develop professionals equipped with the knowledge and the analytical skills that will enable them to identify, measure and manage the financial and operational risks latent in every investment, business decision or transaction.
A STATE-OF-THE-ART PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR:
• Graduates with a quantitative background in pursuit of a career in risk divisions of financial institutions, large corporations or investment companies.
• Managers who engage in risk taking activities
• Professionals responsible for monitoring risk and reporting to senior management.
• Management consultants specialized in risk solutions
• Regulation/compliance officers responsible for supervising business units, enterprises or financial system participants.
CONTRIBUTING TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF A RISK-AWARE BUSINESS COMMUNITY
Hands-on: specialization courses are tailored to address pragmatic challenges faced by risk management practitioners.
Integrated: The modular structure of the curriculum ensures that the program is well balanced around four themes: competency in quantitative skills, knowledge of financial theory, advanced analytics, and ability to measure and mitigate risk.
Aware: Studying risk dynamics allows for a deeper understanding of the contagion mechanisms that created global financial crisis with significant impact on societies.
Innovative: the program offers the opportunity to study issues that differentiate from standard finance curricula such as the challenges faced by financial institutions, the role of regulation in promoting financial stability and the application of quantitative processes that focus on tail risks.
THROUGH THE MSc in RISK MANAGEMENT PROGRAM, YOU WILL:
• Develop an appreciation of financial & operational risks faced by financial institutions, corporations and market investors.
• Strengthen quantitative skills required for measuring the impact of extreme events.
• Learn to utilize the tools, methods and processes for managing risks.
• Understand financial theory and market dynamics.
• Become up to date with the latest trends and practices in risk regulation.
• Embrace values for sustainable and socially responsible decision making.