Bachelor Degrees Home
Master Degrees Home
We are looking for high-potential individuals with good quantitative background, with degrees in Business, Economics, Engineering or Science, a genuine interest in finance, leadership potential, good communication skills and ample motivation to succeed
The MSc in Finance Is Designed for:
• University graduates with a solid quantitative background wishing to launch a career in finance.
• Professionals who hold finance related positions and want to enhance their professional status.
• Company sponsorship (full or partial)
• Scholarships/Financial Aid
Alba Graduate Business School is committed to attracting outstanding individuals and helping them finance their studies. Scholarships are awarded on the basis of prior academic excellence and scholarship recipients must maintain high performance throughout their studies. Financial Aid is awarded to worthy candidates on the basis of financial need.
Tuition fees are paid at the beginning of each two-month period, plus a one-off non-refundable fee upon registration.
Key features of the program
• Weekday classes between 18:00 – 22:00, twice or three times per week on average
• A 14-month program
• 8 core modules and 2 workshops
• 2 specializations (2 courses each): Corporate treasury management stream or Investments stream
• Assessment: group reports/presentations, case study analysis, interim tests, final exams
• Dissertation or Individual Consulting Project or 2 electives.